We have one primary focus—you, and your family’s health and well-being. We’ve built our company around the philosophy that everybody deserves quality natural health products at affordable prices.
All transactions and information transfers on biorganics.net are protected through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This ensures that all sensitive information is encrypted by both your browser and our server. After a secure session is initiated, any communication between your computer and ours is scrambled, making it unreadable to any person who might intercept it. This is done automatically whenever you reach a page containing sensitive information.
If you do not wish to send credit card information over the internet, simply call us during our business hours at +1956414 1321.
Mail orders at:
What Information Is Collected from You Through your web site?
The information we receive from you helps us personalize and continually improve our business. Here are the general types of personal information (and sensitive personal information) we may gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive, store and process personal information you provide to us when you purchase or use our website, , enter information on our websites or message boards, communicate with us over phone, email, take our surveys, participate in any promotion, interact with our social media presence, or in any other way.
- Examples of Information You Give Us: This includes without limitation your name, shipping, billing, and/or business addresses; location information; phone number; email address; credit or other payment card information; gender; date of birth; and survey response data. We may also collect other types of information that you provide to us to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
- Information We Automatically Receive: We automatically receive and store certain technical information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many other websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience on our websites as described below, which allows us to obtain certain information when your web browser accesses any of our websites.
- Children’s Privacy: Biorganics does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
- Information We Obtain from Other Sources: We may receive information about you from other sources, including from third-party vendors, services, commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases) and Affiliates. We may also collect information that you publicly post on our social media pages, such as our Facebook® or Instagram® pages.
- Examples of Information We Obtain from Other Sources: This includes without limitation, information that you provide to our vendors; updated credit card number and expiration dates from your bank or credit card company which we use to keep our records current and service you better; updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties which we use to keep our records current, process orders, deliver your next purchase, and service you better; account information which we use to validate access to your accounts with us; transactional data from third-party purchases; demographic and profile data; social media posts, such as your likes, interests, feedback, preferences, pictures, comments, suggestions, opinions, and complaints; information we may receive from Biorganics Customer Service (if applicable); information that you provide through our email and text message campaigns; information about products or services purchased from other companies.
How Does Biorganics Use the Information It Collects?
Biorganics may use the information provided above in various ways, including without limitation, to:
- Process and fulfill your requests or orders, and verify your identity and/or location.
- Communicate with you about your orders or any inquiries you may have submitted to us;
- Tell you about new products, goods or services, including if you started a transaction with us and provided your information, but did not finalize your order;
- Address a problem or issue affecting your use of any Biorganics’ product, or to inquire about or verify information concerning a transaction;
- Improve any Biorganics services and related advertising or materials;
- Enhance and personalize your Biorganics experience.
- Target advertising or promotions that may be of interest to you, such as emails, direct mail, banner ads, splash ads or promotions based on your demographic profile, interests, or location;
- Send you emails and other communications about Biorganics or any of our business partners’ products or services that we think you may find useful, or to see if you are interested in participating in surveys, market research or other inquiries;
- Assist us in taking data security precautions and to engage in fraud prevention, detection, and remediation;
- Carry out other purposes which are disclosed to you and to which you consent;
- Undertake statistical analysis and research, and for demographic profiling purposes; or
- Comply with applicable international, federal, state, provincial/territorial and local laws, directives, rules, regulations, and ordinances; civil, criminal or regulatory investigations; or other legal requirements, such as court orders.
What About Cookies, Pixel Tags and Third-Party Tracking Tools?
- Cookies: Biorganics and others use a technology commonly known as a “cookie,” which is a small data file our server places on your computer or mobile device to recognize your device and provide personalized features and advertisements. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Through cookies, we are able to collect information that we use to improve our websites, improve your overall experience on them, and personalize your experiences and advertisements. For example, through cookies, we can keep count of return visits to our website or our advertisers’ or partners’ websites, collect and report on aggregate statistical information, authenticate your login credentials, and manage multiple instances of our websites in a single browser. We may also collect other data through cookies, such as the page or website that referred you to us, the date and time you visited us, and your current IP address. The cookies we place on your hard drive are known as “first-party cookies” and any cookies placed by third parties are called “third-party cookies.” Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
- Do Not Track Signals: Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” signal that is an HTTP header field indicating your preference regarding tracking or cross-site user tracking. Like many other websites and online services, we do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, as there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Does Biorganics share the Information and Data It Receives?
We value the trust our customers place in us to safeguard their personal information. BIORGANICS does not sell our email addresses or postal mailing list. We share personal information we collect with your consent and as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We utilize third-party companies and individuals to perform business functions on our behalf to better serve you. For example, we use third parties to help us make our products and services available to you, fulfill orders you may have placed, process credit card payments, provide customer service, ship postal mail, deliver your packages, conduct market research or information analysis, manage promotions, and contact you in connection with any of your requests at Biorganics. In these instances, we may need to provide your information to these third parties for such purposes.
- Protection of Biorganics and Others: We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of Biorganics, or the legal rights of our customers, business partners, employees, agents, and contractors; (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers, members of the public, including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) detect and protect against fraud and identity theft or to conduct risk management; (iv) comply with laws, legal process, or legal requests from any governmental or regulatory body; or (v) to enforce or apply our website Terms and Conditions and/or other agreements.
- De-Identified Data Disclosures: We may also disclose non-identifying transaction information to third parties for the purpose of accounting and record keeping. We may also disclose aggregated, de-identified user data or non-personal information with business partners, advertisers, and others.